Sunday 19 February 2012

Time Management

Time management can be defined as arranging,organizing,scheduling,and budgeting one’s time for the purpose of generating more effective work and productivity.Time management helps people put their time to judicious use.
Time management can make or mar you as a human being.It determines the level of success or failure you can attain as a human being.Proper planning and appropriate time keeping makes it easier to achieve success.
As a person i try my best to manage my time properly but that does not mean that i am perfect in time management.


I feel with a little more planning and self-consciousness I would be able to manage my time better and make more judicious use of my time.
I intend to start making use of a diary to write down my plans for the day and week then also add all assignment deadlines and all appointments in the diary so it will serve as a reminder.


STRENGTHS
WEAKNESSES
I am able to do my assignments on time
I procrastinate a lot
I put my things in the right order
Being late to class
I do not spend time looking for things
Forgetting or Missing a meeting
Don’t rely on others to organize me
I lose things sometimes






No comments:

Post a Comment